Why You Need Us
Hybrid cloud (or multi-cloud) is the new normal. Business demands immediate access to services for greater agility, finance loves cloud’s TCO, and IT trusts more workloads to move to cloud. However, it is not without challenges, starting with getting complete visibility and cost management across services, providers and costs. IT, finance and business teams need to understand exactly what services are being consumed, and by whom. Cloud Cruiser is the only application that does this across hybrid cloud for all functions of your business.
Why We’re Better
Here are the top four reasons why we are the best cost management solution in the industry:
- Time-to-value. We call it “two minutes to glory” – just input your cloud credentials, start collecting data, and reports light up. Adding additional cloud sources, such as AWS, Azure, and WAP is just as
- easy, with instant results appearing in your reports and dashboards. No round-trip back-and-forth with your data team, trying to get the data in the right format.
- Hybrid Cloud / Multi-Cloud. It’s in our DNA (and it’s also the hardest part). Rates, usage, and tags vary from one provider to the next but you want reports and dashboards that have normalized that data into a single pane view so you can compare across platforms like AWS, Azure, or Google, and watch trends over time. We stay on top of cloud provider API’s to provide a level of detail and granularity beyond what any provider tool provides — all unified in a single pane view.
- Transform data to business meaning. Collecting cloud usage and rates is only one step. What if that data doesn’t make sense to the way you run your business? With Cloud Cruiser’s SmartTag™ technology, you enhance the cloud data and develop richer reports and insights. If tags have been used incorrectly, we suggest tags based on previous usage patterns. There are a host of rules you can apply right out of the box – all to enrich your reports and make better decisions.
- Decisions, not Data with Instant Insights. Cloud Cruiser gives you a set of frequently asked operational and financial reports and charts. Your dashboard shows a summary and lets you choose what data you want to see and how you want to see it – all at the click of a button. Highly flexible and customizable, any user can easily create their own views, alerts and budgets, which can be shared or exported via PDF and CSV.