Cloud Cruiser for Amazon Web Services
Cloud Cruiser provides an out-of-the-box integration to AWS, enabling enterprises to track all of their Amazon public cloud spending and map it back to the business unit, department, project, or user consuming those resources. With Amazon resources so easy to procure, it’s critical that enterprises centrally manage their public and private cloud usage to ensure that IT spending stays under control. Our cloud financial management solution enables enterprise IT departments to implement self-service IT by providing a financial model to price and chargeback for their public and private cloud offerings.
For most large enterprises, AWS is just a portion of their overall computing spend. Cloud Cruiser adds enormous value because it is designed from the ground up for heterogeneous computing environments and can automate the collection, pricing, and chargeback of costs from AWS and any other public, private, or traditional IT computing platform in your datacenter. You can eliminate hours spent pouring over spreadsheets and gain automatic cost transparency and chargeback in minutes by having a single holistic view to all your costs from one place.
With Cloud Cruiser for Amazon Web Services, you can:
- Automate chargeback of your AWS resources and other public and/or private, or traditional computing environments in your enterprise
- Integrate additional IT costs such as facilities, labor, and software licenses for complete IT financial management
- Transition to IT-as-a-Service with agile pricing models for public, private, and hybrid cloud costs
- Offer secure, self-service customer cost portals for anytime access to usage and spending
- Be up and running in minutes with Cloud Cruiser’s built-in collector for AWS