e-Book: Cloud Metrics that Matter
Everyone loves the cloud. You get the services you need when you need them, and pay only for what you use. Save money! Drive faster business results! But are you actually getting the results you expected? With global cloud spending expected to hit $390B by 2020, it’s imperative that businesses align their cloud KPIs (key performance indicators) with the goals of the business to ensure maximum value.
This e-book wraps up our Cloud Metrics that Matter webinar series and summarizes best practices for creating your cloud KPIs and ensuring that the metrics that feed them are relevant, timely, and accurate.
Download the ebook now to learn how to:
- Identify the needs of your cloud stakeholders
- Align your KPIs with the goals of your business
- Ensure you have accurate, relevant metrics
- Augment the data provided by your public cloud providers
- Create KPIs that are sharable and actionable
Read the full e-Book and make your cloud metrics start working for you.