Webcast: Tune your Cloud – Optimizing AWS Reserved Instances
AWS Reserved Instances (RIs) have become a way of life for many public cloud consumers. The benefits are worthwhile but you shouldn’t need a Ph.D. to optimize your RIs. The AWS native portal is often out of date and its recommendations can be error prone if your usage fluctuates significantly. That’s where Cloud Cruiser comes in. Its newest optimization capability, the RI Advisor, makes this a cinch.
In this webcast, you’ll learn how to:
- take action on reliable recommendations to maximize cost savings
- base recommendations on prior usage patterns over any time period from days to months
- view data in hourly and daily increments to get the most accurate utilization view
- Easily buy, sell, or modify RIs directly from Cloud Cruiser
- See visual charts comparing benefit timelines for potential No Upfront, Partial Upfront, or Full Upfront purchases, including break-even points.